1. DermOrganic - For the beauty queen in your life. This shampoo, masque conditioner and argon oil set is the total package. All of these products are vegan, contain no sulfates/dyes, are parabin & gluten free and have no artificial preservatives. I happen to swear by this brand-- my hair has never felt so soft and healthy!
2. Viva Terra- Dipping Spice and Fleur de Sel Gift Set - For the inspiring chef. A gift set of flavorful seasonings made for dips and rubs- all grown in the US. I've never been so excited to cook!
3. Free People- Quilted Sleeve Vegan Leather Jacket - For the fashionista. This fully lined vegan leather jacket from Free People will keep you warm and will look great with a pair of jeans or even over a dress for a night out. Too bad I already have one, or else this would have been at the top of my list.
4. Harvey Prince- The Scents of Purpose Gift Set - For the girl who wears many hats. Harvey Prince perfumes are locally crafted in the US, made with the finest ingredients & natural oils from around the world and contain no sulfates or parabens. This gift set comes with 6 different roll-on scents, one for every mood and season! I am already in love with their "Hello" scent, so I can't wait to try the rest of these!
5. Zionsville Candles - For the homebody in your life. My sister introduced me to these candles years ago and I'm so happy she did. Everytime I think about her condo, the Brick Street Cabernet scent always comes to mind. Along with Brick Street Cabernet, my other favorite scents are: Airport Cinnamon Buns (oh my goodness is right!), Coffee In Your PJs, and Date Night (smells like a sexy, sexy man). You'll have to check their website for a full list of scents that they offer. These candles are made from 100% soy wax, hand poured and made with premium fragrance oils. You know those awful black soot stains that you get on your walls when you burn a regular candle? That won't be an issue anymore. The toughest part about this purchase is going to be narrowing down what scent you want!
6. Plantlife Essential Oils- Basic Sampler Set - For the DIY girl in your life. Plantlife essential oils are made in the US, 100% natural, Eco-conscious, chemical & gluten free, vegan and manufactured in small batches to ensure quality and freshness! This is a perfect sampler set for someone who is in need of the "essentials" ;).
7. West Elm Recycled- Glass Jugs - For the new home/apartment owners. These 100% recycled glass jugs can be used in many ways: a decorative vase for flowers/plants, a candle holder or even a jar to hold water when you have a dinner party. Useful & stylish? That's a win-win.
8. One Love Organics- Master The Art Of Cleaning Gift Set - For the person looking for a new skin care routine. One Love Organics is a natural, ethical and environmentally driven cosmetic company who only uses ingredients that provide direct benefits for the skin (and water isn't one of them). This gift set has everything that you would want: Easy Does It Foaming Cleanser, My New Best Friend Skin Shammy and Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm. For the past few months, I've been using the Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm and it's the best all in one product that's ever touched my face. A make up remover, cleanser and conditioner that smells like heaven?! It does exist! Using this with the Easy Does It Foaming cleaner will remove any remaining reside and purify the skin. I promise, you'll hit a home-run with this gift purchase.
9. Dogeared- Adventurer Necklace - For the person going through an adjustment.. and needs some inspiration! If you happened to see my "Free Bird" post, this is another necklace from the same company, Dogeared. These necklaces from the "Make A Wish Reminders" collection make wonderful gifts. Not only are they affordable, but they can also be very personal depending on the message that you choose. I'm still searching for my next necklace!
10. Lululemon- Chalet Keep Your Head Cozy - For the girl who hates to be cold. This adorable beanie is made with a soft blend of organic cotton and rayon derived from bamboo and cashmere. The double layer is warm yet breathable, as it was designed to be worn when you're on the go. You won't mind being in the cold this winter wearing this around town! I'd say this makes an excellent gift and/or stocking stuffer.
I hope you enjoyed my little gift guide. Good luck shopping for your loved ones!